No announcement yet.

2005 Dallas Tigé Owners Reunion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beau no biggie, hopefully you get your boat back soon.

Ruune, you and the Austin crew need to come up (Jeff, Dave, Derek)!

Comment

true dat!
      Freude am Fahren.

Comment

My company makes the guide pole covers and several other products for Tige Boats. We are bringing some "goodies" down to The Slalom Shop this weekend that will be give away prizes at the event. I have several people that have requested that I bring them a pair of the Tige guide pole covers so I will be packing some extras for anyone that may need a pair. We'll do a special price of $30 no tax if anyone is interested. Anyone can call us at 405-413-0043 now or when we are down there. Look forward to meeting everyone!!!!!!!
        Denton Powell
        Fundamental Watersports

Comment

Denton:

I am not going to the reunion in Texas as I live in Tennessee. However, I would be very much interested in the guide pole covers for my trailer. What do I need to do to get such covers?

I can be reached at rayt435@comcast.net.
          Ray Thompson
          2005 22V

Comment

Originally posted by raythompson
            Denton:

I am not going to the reunion in Texas as I live in Tennessee. However, I would be very much interested in the guide pole covers for my trailer. What do I need to do to get such covers?

I can be reached at rayt435@comcast.net.
            Ray try his website, http://www.fundamentalwatersports.com/

Comment

I wanted to say thanks to The Slalom Shop for putting up an awesome event!

Check out the Owners Reunion galleries for more pictures.

Comment

I second the Thanks, as It was a great turn-out and lots of fun.

Looking forward already to the reunion next year!

Also, Great pictures Matt, I'll have my video ready sometime next week!
                www.dallaswakeboarding.com

Comment

Originally posted by David
                  I second the Thanks, as It was a great turn-out and lots of fun.

Looking forward already to the reunion next year!

Also, Great pictures Matt, I'll have my video ready sometime next week!
                  Thanks David, cant wait to see the video.

Comment

Tige'

How about an east coast reunion? I see many more Tige' around here
                    on Lake Norman all the time. Come on don't leave us Eastcoasters hangin. Lets get something started!!! Charlotte, Knoxville, Atlanta, Nashville owners lets here for you on this.
                    Thanks TK

Comment

Yes, we need an East / South East reunion, there are alot of Tige's running around in Nashville and the surronding area.
                      If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives.

Comment

Seeing that there aren't that many Tiges on Hyco Lake, I'll have to load mine up, but thats ok with me. I like not being just one of the malibu crowd.

Lake Norman sounds good to me.

Comment

That would be cool with me, Tiges on Lake Gaston are few and far between...besides that I get sick of hearing about malibus all the time.

Tip
                          -Tip

Comment

Working...
                          X