cover

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cover

I have a 2005 22i and I need to replace the cover.I was not happy with the original cover because of the poor design and duribility. the newer models have have been improved but I was told by customer service that they will not fit my boat. Other than a custom cover do I have any options.
    dennis

Originally posted by dennis houlihan View Post
    I have a 2005 22i and I need to replace the cover.I was not happy with the original cover because of the poor design and duribility. the newer models have have been improved but I was told by customer service that they will not fit my boat. Other than a custom cover do I have any options.
    You can order covers to fit your boat from either Rankin or Westland. Even if they don't have the exact tower cutouts for your tower, you can order a cover for a boat without a tower and get a local canvas shop to make the cutouts for you. That's what I had to do.
    Cursed by a fortune cookie: "Your principles mean more to you than any money or success."

Comment

Originally posted by dogbert View Post
      You can order covers to fit your boat from either Rankin or Westland. Even if they don't have the exact tower cutouts for your tower, you can order a cover for a boat without a tower and get a local canvas shop to make the cutouts for you. That's what I had to do.
      X2
      Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

thanks for your suggestion. I found out that my original cover was made by Westland but Rankin was able to set me up with exactly what I was looking for that will be much better than the original. It has a seperate cover for the swim platform and collars arowned the tower posts. Thanks again-----Dennis
        dennis

Comment

Dennis,

I hope you are not in a hurry to get the cover from Rankin.
          I ordered mine two months ago and they finally got it done and sent out three days ago. When I ordered it they told me they were 2 1/2 weeks out. The crappy thing was they charged my credit card when I ordered it and really should have charged it when they got closer to making it.
          Expect yours to be delivered around the end of June.
          Formertigeowners.com
          I used to be a member in the past.

Comment

I placed an order in July from Rankin. It is now November and no cover. They charged my credit card, disconnected their phone. Won't answer any emails.

Comment

LT- I talked yesterday to Cory at evolution covers, he said Rankin is out of business. I'm not sure what to do next, as they have my $800 as well as yours. Any ideas? Anybody else have a suggestion/knowledge of what's going on?

Comment

If you paid by CC, contact your CC company and file a product dispute.
                Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

^^ Yep, just file a chargeback, stating you did not receive the product. They have 10 days to respond to your CC company.

Comment

thanks, will try that and keep my fingers crossed. Maybe my CC will insure it?!

Comment

I'm looking for a good cover for a 2000 20i. Anyone have any recommendations??????

Comment

Try Tumacs. They are out of Pittsburgh PA. I ordered my new cover from them over 3 years ago and it still looks brand new.

http://www.tumacscovers.net/

Comment

Working...
                        X