BALLAST 21i

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BALLAST 21i

HAS ANYONE PUT A BALLAST SYSTEM IN A 21I. IF SO I WOULD LOVE TO KNOW HOW..

Big Space

My 03 21i has ballast under the cockpit in that big storage area and same place on the starboard side. The pumps are also mounted there as well and the intake is located farther back than the engine intake. You could also just get some fat sacks and put under your rear seat which would be a lot easier to do than installing some sacks elsewhere. Good Luck!

Comment

do a search, you will find lots of info. I put one in my boat. It's super easy
      Originally posted by G-MONEY
      It hurts me to say it but go OU but only for this weekend!!!!

Comment

07 21i ballast

I HAVE A 21I LISTED UNDER AWESOME 21I TIGE FOR SALE AT MONTANABOATCENTER.COM. MY BALLAST CONFIGURATION IS 2 200LB. SACKS IN EACH CORNER IN THE FRONT COMPARTMENTS AND AN 800 IN THE REAR. WORKS AWESOME!!! WHILE SURFING, FOR THE HECK OF IT, WE PUT A 750 LB. BAG IN THE WALK THROUGH AND 750 ON THE FLOOR IN THE BACK OF THE BOAT WITH ANOTHER 400 BEHIND THE DRIVER AND A FEW 200+ GUYS. YOU CAN SEE THIS WAKE AT MTTIGEKIDPICS.FREEKN AWESOME WITH THE TAPPS AT 3-4.
        surf till u die.

Comment

Originally posted by Domsz06 View Post
          do a search, you will find lots of info. I put one in my boat. It's super easy
          Yeah, all the weight is in batteries, copper wire and amplifiers
          Cursed by a fortune cookie: "Your principles mean more to you than any money or success."

Comment

I have 1500lbs of sacs but want it so i don't have to get all the pumps out. I want to flip a switch and let them fill up. I actually started today on my system. V shaped in the front 2 under the dash and cockpit and one in the back locker. With any luck I can get a wake the size of yours, that is sick

Comment

By the way your boat was beatiful.

Comment

Originally posted by ereed969 View Post
                I have 1500lbs of sacs but want it so i don't have to get all the pumps out. I want to flip a switch and let them fill up. I actually started today on my system. V shaped in the front 2 under the dash and cockpit and one in the back locker. With any luck I can get a wake the size of yours, that is sick
                Take a look at my ballast install. I know we have different boats, but the ballast puppies I used work really well. You'll probably still need some weight in the walkway because the under-the-seat storage isn't big enough to fill up that integrated bow sac on my 21v. Keep in mind that any Tige likes to keep it's balance of weight, so as you add it, it needs to be based on the original proportions.
                Cursed by a fortune cookie: "Your principles mean more to you than any money or success."

Comment

Working...
                X