Barefoot Boom 2004 21i

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Barefoot Boom 2004 21i

I have a Tige 2004 21i, and I want to buy a barefoot boom that attaches to the ski pylon, not the tower. Which boom have you tried? The universal contour boom or ??

I'd get the one from Barefoot Int'l. I'm sure they have one that fits the 21i.
    Cursed by a fortune cookie: "Your principles mean more to you than any money or success."

Comment

I nave a BI (Barefoot International) Boom which is solid as a rock. My friend has an ECI boom which is also nice, but the ECI has a really easy attaching bracket that is really easy to adjust and remove. The BI you need to loosen and tighten bolts, and in my case, the bracket is on all year long.

If you go to http://store.barefootcentral.com you can see the 2 differen't brackets, That is the biggest difference
      Malibu Owner, but I like Tige's too

Comment

Boom

I have a BI for my 2001 21I. I would also buy the boom height adjuster that makes adjusting the hight of the boom quick and easy.

Comment

Whichever one fits a boat with a windshield longer than 8" should be fine.
          Common Sense is not so Common
          Looking for fat chicks for long walks, romance, cheap buffets, and BALLAST.

Comment

Working...
          X