Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Selling my 05 Tige!

Hey guy’s and gals…

I’m thinking it’s time to sell the Tige and I would like your opinions on the following. We just don’t ski enough anymore to justify a specific ski boat in our family. The little one has gone off to college and even though I dream of her bringing the sorority over next summer to ski, I doubt this is more than a pipe dream for me. We still will have a boat in the family, I just don’t know as yet to which type/brand.

So, what do you think my Yellow Tige is worth?

110 hours. All fresh water (lake behind my house usage)
    2005 Switch ci CLOSED HULL (only two made) with Taps. GM 5.7L MPI 340 HP..she does go like a banshee
    Three covers. Trailer full cover. Mooring cover and a Sunbrella cover!

Matching yellow factory trailer.

Boats in very condition with two small tears in the fabric. No issues whatsoever with the engine/hull!

Secondly, we/I want to replace my Tige with a fast fun boat that could hold more than 7 people. 22-22ft in length. It would be grand if there’s a boat out there with these features that can accommodate over night stays. Maybe a built-in pop up screen? I’ve not looked into this feature yet, but maybe one of you fellow members has?

Were empty nesters
    Attached Files

22Ve is a pretty fast and roomy boat that puts out one hell of a surf wake for you empty-nesters that are getting long in the tooth

Bigger Tige + surfboard = fun for the old folks
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

[QUOTE=chpthril;for you empty-nesters that are getting long in the tooth

[/QUOTE]

not that old, but falling just HURTS more and longer TOO
      Last edited by flyboy; 08-25-2008, 02:41 AM.

Comment

Would you take a 97 Tige in on trade.

Comment

if you want a fast boat you should check out http://liberatorperformanceboats.com/Home_Page.html

its a good friend of ours, went riding with him today, or should i say flying. 100mph in a little over 4 seconds will give you a slight adrenaline rush.
          I'm full of tomfullery

Comment

To get 'real world' pricing you could just browse the sites like boat trader and inboard types. This shows you pretty much what the going rates look like. I did this as well as getting my bank to appraise the boats value to get the loan value so I knew where to start. Kinda gave me a top and bottom price range. I put mine about 10% less than loan value to start (which is where the sites are priced). I've had an offer that is about 25% less than loan (after a week) so I think I'm getting there.

Just to throw a number out there for yours:

18k-20k with no options
            22k-24k with cruise control, ballast system etc. (you didn't state if it had these)

These are the NADA retail values including the trailer which has a seperate value of about 2.5k.

Comment

Working...
            X