Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

where can I get Skybox Seating Brackets?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

where can I get Skybox Seating Brackets?

Does anyone know where I can get skybox seating brackets? I didn't get any when I bought the boat.

Adam
    "Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory."

Did you get my PM regarding tower? Also I will check the former Tige' deaker here in town and see if he has anything left in his warehouse.

Comment

I just responded...
      "Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory."

Comment

So where can one find the stadium/skybox seating brackets for a 2001 Tige 21i? Can someone point me to any documentation regarding skybox seating (as I could not find anything about it in the owner's manual)?
        Thanks.

Comment

um if it's like the 03 21i you just pick the seat up and turn it around......

there aren't any brackets.
          Originally posted by G-MONEY
          It hurts me to say it but go OU but only for this weekend!!!!

Comment

My 2000 model 21i has the skybox option. IMO it isn't that great. You can't open engine cover when using skybox, must climb over seat to get to back of boat, a PITA with little kids. It may be a great option for some, it didn't make sense for our situation. BTW, my boat req'd the brackets for skybox seating placement. Hope that helps?

Comment

So where can I get these brackets for the 2001 21i? Also if you do use this option, can you flip the back seat so you have back support (in another thread it appears that this is the case)? Is this quick to switch from regular to skybox seating?

Comment

Originally posted by lightning59 View Post
                My 2000 model 21i has the skybox option. IMO it isn't that great. You can't open engine cover when using skybox, must climb over seat to get to back of boat, a PITA with little kids. It may be a great option for some, it didn't make sense for our situation. BTW, my boat req'd the brackets for skybox seating placement. Hope that helps?
                Agreed, PITA, used them once and never again.....

Originally posted by geomaster View Post
                So where can I get these brackets for the 2001 21i? Also if you do use this option, can you flip the back seat so you have back support (in another thread it appears that this is the case)? Is this quick to switch from regular to skybox seating?

Geo, let me look around and see if I still have mine, if I do they are your's for whatever shipping costs, give me a day or two to try and find them, if I still have them.....
                "I feel sorry for people that don't drink, when they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're gonna feel all day" - Frank Sinatra

Comment

Fast1911,
                  yeah that'd be great. I just wanted to try it out and see if its better for observing boarders.
                  thanks

Comment

Working...
                  X