Is it normal...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it normal...

Is it normal for the pylon to bend a bit? I was watching it while someone was skiing and I noticed It would bend when they were crossing the wake. I was just wondering if anyone else has seen this or if Its just a normal thing..
    Common Sense is not so Common
    Looking for fat chicks for long walks, romance, cheap buffets, and BALLAST.

We use a 2004 switch i on our ski team , I pull 6 men deep up on slalom skis, and a 5 man jump act , my pole bends back up against the engine cover on the take off , its been doing that for 4 years , the only thing I have to do is retighten the base bolts and clamps every so often.

Comment

Originally posted by FIC View Post
      We use a 2004 switch i on our ski team , I pull 6 men deep up on slalom skis, and a 5 man jump act , my pole bends back up against the engine cover on the take off , its been doing that for 4 years , the only thing I have to do is retighten the base bolts and clamps every so often.
      By six men deep you mean, six full size guys at a deep water start?

Pictures?
      The sun never sets on a badass

Comment

Yeah I just tightened this summer, I thought that there should be a little bend to it, I just wasnt sure. THanks

Comment

you really pull six guys I would like to see pictures. What did you say you have a 2004 which engine?

Comment

Originally posted by five o'clock View Post
            you really pull six guys I would like to see pictures. What did you say you have a 2004 which engine?
            its a switch I with a 6.0L.ill see if i cant find some pics for ya.
            Last edited by kko; 10-19-2007, 03:49 AM.

Comment

One of the acts on the team is called a wrap , we use a skylon pole over the skii pole for this act than hook the rope just above the windshield as the skier cuts out and does a 360 all away around the boat at about 30mph the ski pole does an oval whip during the pull.

Comment

One of the acts on the team is called a wrap , we use a skylon pole over the skii pole for this act than hook the rope just above the windshield as the skier cuts out and does a 360 all away around the boat at about 30mph the ski pole does an oval whip during the pull.
                I ski w/ someone who did this years ago. He said he is to old to try it now. He is 57 or 58 this Tuesday and still one of the best skiiers and barefooters I have see up here (or at least on the lake I go too)
                Dale
                2000 21i Tige

Comment

haha my dad and his cousin used to do that..

Comment

Note to self.....do not buy used boat from FIC.
                    Other than that, Mrs. Lincoln, how was the play?

Comment

You wont have to worry about buying the 2004 switch i Ill never sell that boat its my favorite .

Comment

Working...
                      X