Want a new boat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Want a new boat

My 94 2002 is getting old and so am I. Since you only live once i've decided I need a newer boat I would like to find a 2004 or newer 20i but don't see many other Tige's here in the midwest (Madison, IN). Any body know of any of the above available in my area? Am covinced by my current boat's performance over the last 13 years that a Tige is the only way to go.

watch Ebay, I drives come up fairly regular
    Other than that, Mrs. Lincoln, how was the play?

Comment

I am thinking of selling my 2004 21i if you are interested. I live in CO now but I bought it when I was living in Chicago. I still have family there and would be willing to work something out with the delivery if you really were interested.

Comment

Really think I want the 20i but admit that I haven't done much research. Is the switch i and the 20i basically the same boat, just a different year?

Comment

I have an 03 20i and glad I bought it then. The switch i to me was cheapnd down for the 20i. the interior and layout wasnt as nice to me.
          - sent you a pm

Comment

You could try my dealer, There having a big blowout this weekend along with a silent auction on 9 boats

-Stateamind Water Sports (314)-731-3795
            Stateamind.com
            The sun never sets on a badass

Comment

I own a 2004 switch i and when I bought it felt the same way about the interior , esspecially after going from a 2001 pro air nautique , but now going into my 4th year of ownership and 500hrs , the boat is outstanding and I love its simplicity , it has out performed every aspect of my other boat especially in dependability.

Comment

Working...
              X