2004 22i Updated photos with modifications

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2004 22i Updated photos with modifications

I have owned this boat new since about April 2004. I do love tinkering with it. I actually think I have finially tinkered myself out of ideas. The latest update has been rewiring the entire stereo system, and it was well worth it. I have posted some additional photos of what I have done through the years in my gallery.
    http://www.tigeowners.com/photos/sho...com&password=0
    Attached Files

Cool pictures, I have to say I like it better with out tinted windows, Visibility and looks
    The sun never sets on a badass

Comment

Bill has a gallery with a slideshow up here as well.
      http://www.wakeboatworld.com/index.p...&g2_itemId=485

Nice ride Bill!
      http://www.wakeboatworld.com
      []) [] []V[] [])

Comment

nice but...

Please tell me you didn't coat the teak deck! That's blasphemy. They are a pain in the a@@, but man that teak wood is beautiful with a nice oiling. I hate the chore but IMO the teak is sooo cool it makes it worth it.
        Other than that, Mrs. Lincoln, how was the play?

Comment

Originally posted by Jason B View Post
          Please tell me you didn't coat the teak deck! That's blasphemy. They are a pain in the a@@, but man that teak wood is beautiful with a nice oiling. I hate the chore but IMO the teak is sooo cool it makes it worth it.
          The teak isn't real teak. It is the fake stuff...

Comment

Originally posted by da.bell View Post
            Attached Files
            Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. THAT'S relativity. Albert Einstein

Comment

I thought I would drop the dime....

Comment

Originally posted by da.bell View Post
                That's ok, it's not real Rhino Line either

Originally posted by G-MONEY View Post
                ROFLMAO That's funny, I dont care who ya are
                Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

nice boat

The pad on the transom is a great idea, Why didn't I think of that? DON"T ANSWER THAT! I kringe everytime I hear the thunk of some new guy swinging the board or ski into the transom like a birthday boy trying to bust the piniata!
                  If I can be of any help at all, your in deep doo doo!

Comment

Originally posted by third timer View Post
                    The pad on the transom is a great idea, Why didn't I think of that? DON"T ANSWER THAT! I kringe everytime I hear the thunk of some new guy swinging the board or ski into the transom like a birthday boy trying to bust the piniata!
                    I solved mine very easily. For the child that makes any marks on the boat, they are responsible when we get home to remove that scratch. Ever since I said that, our scratches went from 5 to 0.

The older kids that live with me are lazy... so they try not to do work.

Comment

Off lakers are tourists at my house

We get alot of people on the boat who have never been around this stuff, and they are clumsie and out of control. My kids are getting better, but there friends are still behind the power curve when it comes to common sense. The padding would eliminate much of the problem. I would call it the rubber room solution.
                      If I can be of any help at all, your in deep doo doo!

Comment

thatsa fine looking boat bill. the deck and scratch guard looks great. i got some stick on traction pads back forever ago to take on the task of preventing transom dings but hadn't put it on. now that i see it can look good i think i may be doing it as well.

Comment

Working...
                        X