Manual

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Manual

Does anyone know where I could find an owners manual for a 1999 2002i? I've been looking for one for a while and haven't had much luck. Thanks for any help anyone can provide!

Wes

I don't think there is such a thing. It is a big complaint among owners.
    Mike Allen, Tigé owner since 1997

Comment

I've started a thread on site suggestions. We did this when the issue of model specs came up. Matt came through with a whole model specs section that's awesome. We got lots of help from lee and others to make this happen.

So, for those of you who can find your documentation and have access to a scanner, step up and add yourself to the list of providers on that thread. Maybe we can convince Matt to open an area for us to upload these to.
      Cursed by a fortune cookie: "Your principles mean more to you than any money or success."

Comment

I have an owners manual for my boat, but it is very generic with nothing specific to Tigé boats. It is mostly stuff like life jacket, waxing and navigation stuff. Maybe yours is different. I think it would be a waste to scan, but I will do it if you think it's worth it.

Comment

Mine's the same way, but I have other documents about my engine, V-Drive, gauges, vinyl, carpeting, etc.
          Cursed by a fortune cookie: "Your principles mean more to you than any money or success."

Comment

Its unfortunate that there doesn't seem to be much for manuals out there. I'm not a very experienced with owning a boat, and I was hoping there would be a maintenance schedule or something similar I could follow. Thanks for everyone's input, hopefully there might be more info in the future. This forum is proving to be great for information on some of those things I was looking to find in a manual though.

Comment

Well, it's not just a Tige issue. Every boat I've ever owned came with little or no documentation. In fact, most of the documentation appears to be stuff your lawyer would advise you to put in there if you were worried about liability.

How hard can it be just to put some simple documentation about your boat that tells you how stuff is wired together? I mean, some had to come up with the design for the boat and put all the pieces together. You would hope it got written down somewhere so they had a repeatable process.

Comment

If you are looking for service intervals, and maintenance schedules and that type of thing, check out http://www.tigeowners.com/manuals.shtml . That is on the downloads tab of this web site.

Comment

Dog, you're right. They have got 3-D models and all kinds of engineer info on their computers. Just hit the print button.

I'm sure it's more complicated than that, but still. Share the info.

Comment

Manual Bump.

Comment

dogbert, take a look at what Indmar and PCM put out on their engines. I downloaded their manuals which include drawings, assemblies, part numbers and much more.

Comment

Originally posted by gman View Post
                        dogbert, take a look at what Indmar and PCM put out on their engines. I downloaded their manuals which include drawings, assemblies, part numbers and much more.
                        I've got that for my Mercruiser, Faria gauges, Bennett Trim Tab, Walter V-Drive, factory stereo and every other component included in my boat. What I don't have is how they hooked all these up together to make my boat.

BTW, if you have a Mercruiser, I posted a link to a great website for getting part numbers and diagrams a while back.

Comment

Working...
                        X