Our First Tige!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Our First Tige!

This is the finest ride we have ever experienced!
    Not only is the ride nice I would like to thank Bill, Donna, Scott, and Cory from Wakeboard & Waterski Specialty who provided a wonderful experience purchasing this new toy.

2004 22i Type R

Red-Hull
    Red-Main
    Platinum-Deck

Platinum-Interior Main
    Platinum-Interior Roll
    Red-Interior Primary
    Storm-Interior Secondary

GM Vortec 5.7L Marine Power EFI 335 HP
    Shark eye bow lights-powder coated black
    Power premium sound system
    Dual batteries
    ChargeTek CT-500 Dual three state battery charger/tender
    Tige black tower with powder coated black board racks
    Black Samson mirror mount
    Rhino lined platform
    Gator Grip transom protection
    TAPS 2
    Wakeboard Pro Perfect Pass
    Tower Bimini with all black frame
    Rankin Boat Covers-black

Extreme tandem axle trailer-black
    4 Wheel disk brakes
    Swing away tongue
    3M Safety-Walk medium resilient black fender protection
    All lights LED's

Pictures posted in the Gallery

Nice! Congrats and enjoy!

Comment

Congrats........you'll love it. Did the dealer do the Rhino lining? Have any pics of that?

Comment

ssrgeoff
        Yes my dealer had it done for me.
        In the gallery the picture titled Our First Tige 3 shows the platform.

Comment

Congrats! That is a sweet ride! My new toy ( 22V ) is due in next week!
          If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives.

Comment

Bill,

Have you had a chance to take the boat out. I was wondering how the rhino lined platform takes the heat. I was told that the black lining that is getting used causes the platform to get really hot. I was wondering if you have experienced this problem?

Comment

forjar,
              We have had it out but not in extremely hot weather. It does stay wet when moving as well as when my son was getting ready on it. It may get pretty hot in the summer heat if there is no water splashing on it. But the ability to ignore the platform and not need to oil it is something I am looking forward to.

Comment

I would have to say that is one thing that I would like to ignore if I could, but have to make sure that it is oiled. I was looking at doing the rhino lining or even looked at getting a new fibreglass platform.

Comment

Rhino Lining? What is it and what is it for?
                  www.dallaswakeboarding.com

Comment

It is a sprayed on rubberized type of coating. Nothing to maintain, and if it does get gouged or cut it can be re-sprayed.

Comment

Gotcha...Do you use it to protect it or just simply as a grip?
                      www.dallaswakeboarding.com

Comment

I had it applied mostly to keep from needing to oil the wood platform all the time.

Comment

I live and board in Phoenix - its hot here. No problems with the rino lined platform getting hot at the lake. The dealer put the lining on for me it is great, no more oiling or worries about scratches.

Comment

great to hear you love your new 22I bill! I am sure we'll see each other at the tige party and maybe sooner. that 22I has got to have the nest seating arrangement of any boat.

as far as rino lining, it's the best for your platform. if your boats sits out of the water in the sun for a while (hour or two) in will get a little toasty but not like the hood of car. but your always in the water and it is getting wet so it never gets hot when your actually using the boat.

b

Comment

You're going to love it.
                              Excellent ride, high resale value, awsum handling.
                              www.battlesangel.com

Comment

Working...
                              X