Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone have a pic of 2003 guages at night?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone have a pic of 2003 guages at night?

I don't know if the lighting in mine has crapped out, just bought the boat and and lighting in the gauages at night looks funny. Can someone post a photo of what a working guage looks like when lit at night?

Originally posted by nickleuci View Post
    I don't know if the lighting in mine has crapped out, just bought the boat and and lighting in the gauages at night looks funny. Can someone post a photo of what a working guage looks like when lit at night?
    I can get you one, but I know the tach and speedo are on dimmers and you have to dim them up to get them to work, if thats your problem.
    Common Sense is not so Common
    Looking for fat chicks for long walks, romance, cheap buffets, and BALLAST.

Comment

nope dimmers work, gauges just don't look right at night, they're difficult to read

Comment

Well I tried to take a picture but they were so dim they didnt show up on the picture.

Comment

Originally posted by zad0030 View Post
          I can get you one, but I know the tach and speedo are on dimmers and you have to dim them up to get them to work, if thats your problem.
          does dim them up mean the same as brighten.

Comment

I'm pretty sure that is what he meant. You have to occasionally excuse the grammar of our GenY counterparts.
            Last edited by spharis; 07-01-2007, 04:00 PM.
            http://www.wakeboatworld.com
            []) [] []V[] [])

Comment

Originally posted by spharis View Post
              I'm pretty sure that is what he meant. You have to occasionally excuse the grammer of our GenY counterparts.
              Grammar*

Comment

What are you talking about????
                http://www.wakeboatworld.com
                []) [] []V[] [])

Comment

the 2003 gauges are dim at night and are hard to read.
                  Originally posted by G-MONEY
                  It hurts me to say it but go OU but only for this weekend!!!!

Comment

i can take one tonight if you still need it, let me know.

Comment

Yes that'd be great, I'd like to see what they should look like to compare to mine. Mine are definately hard to read.

Comment

ok, i'll find something to steady the camera, and use no flash and go from there. I'll also try and use something to compare it to.

Comment

here are some pics, hope this helps. Sorry not in focus, but think you get the idea.

the one compares it to my ipod.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Is there an actual dimmer knob? I cant recall one....

Comment

Originally posted by gjf1234 View Post
                              Is there an actual dimmer knob? I cant recall one....
                              If thiers is like my 06, the Tach and Speedo have to be "dimmed up" (just for you Tarheeler ) when you turn on the Nav lights. Don't know why Faria does it Doesn't make much sense to have 2 dimmable gauges and the rest have a fixed light level.
                              Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Working...
                              X