22i battery?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

22i battery?

Does anyone here have the 2nd Battery option in thier 22i? Mine is going into the shop next week to get one but I need to know where they are going to put the additional battery so I can plan the location of my sub box.

Thanks for any help you can give me!
    There's a fine line between fishing, and just standing on the shore like an idiot.

I have the dual battery on mine from the factory. One is in the compartment under the glove box area. The other is under the seat area across from the engine on the passanger side of the boat. The battery switch is located inside the compartment by the glovebox also.

Comment

It goes in the left (port) storage compartment along the fwd wall of your built in ice chest and just otbd of the compartment access door. The switch will be just above the #2 battery.

Comment

Billspin-- Sorry, you must type faster then I do.

Comment

Thanks guys.. That's actually going to pose a problem for my sub box so thank a ton for letting me know..

Now I have to build another sub box that will fit somewhere else.. damn
          There's a fine line between fishing, and just standing on the shore like an idiot.

Comment

All of the sub installations I've seen. The subs were installed in the compartment just fwd of the driver. The amp were installed in same compartment as the second battery.

Comment

This may be a stupid question but... Is it OK to Cut a hole in the wall where the drivers feet go and mount the sub, or do you just build a skinny box to go in there?

Comment

DMC
                I got the sound system installed at the factory also and they did cut a hole in the wall by the drivers feet for the sub

Comment

Cool Thanks, Did they build a box on the backside of the wall or is it just open?

Comment

it is just open into the compartment

Comment

Cool! That's what I'll do then... Sounds pretty easy.

Thanks for the help!!! I'll post some pics once I get it mounted!

Comment

What year 22i do you have?

Comment

Brand new brotha!

I just picked it up a couple of weeks ago... I don't have any pics yet but here's the set up:

04 22i Riders (lower hull is pacific blue the rest of the hull is white)
                          Interior is platinum with white and pacific blue accents
                          Polished wake designs evolution tower and racks
                          335 hp EFI
                          PP wakeboard pro
                          bow cushion
                          I didn't get factory ballast because I plan on putting a rival ballast system in eventually..

Anyway I am PUMPED! We threw a couple of sacs in it and the wake is great for what we do..

Comment

I didnt know the 22i had an optional bow seat cushion? How much was that goodie?

Comment

Honestly I can't remeber... My wife had to have it so I didn't really pay that much attention... Less than 200 bucks I'm sure..

There's really not a lip on the inside of the bow cushions so the insert is actually like a wedge that goes up from the floor

Comment

Working...
                              X