2001 21i to be bought used

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2001 21i to be bought used

Hi, Just would like some advice on what to look for in a used 2001 21i. I am going to buy it in the next few days and will see it for the first time shortly. I have never owned a Tige. I had a jet boat for a few years , so this is new to me. I am looking forward to taking my kids wakeboarding and even trying it myself(I am 50). I was a skier for many years in my youth. Any pointers would greatly be appreciated....Steve

Steve, I owne a 2001i and have been very pleased with it the only problem I have had is with the taps the wireing runs down thru the throttle control and seems to wear out or get pinched I hope you and your boys enjoy it as much as my boys and I have enjoyed ours.

Comment

What would be a good price for a 21i 2001 with 80 hours? Tower, pefect pass,

Comment

If you look @ Boattrader.com you can find some comparable boats, do a keyword search on Tige.

Comment

Last month I sold an '01 21i, w/tower, PP, etc, etc, and 150 hours for $27k.

Comment

So I can get one wiht 80 hours, tower, pp for 25k

Comment

If it is good condition, runs great, and you like it- then buy it without regrets.

Comment

Working...
              X