2 2004 tiges for sale on ebay! switch and 22i

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 2004 tiges for sale on ebay! switch and 22i

Also for all you die hard tige fans tige theres a tige towboats sticker guy it you'd like to represent
    The sun never sets on a badass

Originally posted by wannabewakeboarder View Post

Also for all you die hard tige fans tige theres a tige towboats sticker guy it you'd like to represent
    you'd like to represent ??????

Comment

yea love tiges

Comment

Wanabe I see that you are also from St. Louis. Where do you keep your boat?

Comment

Originally posted by boater View Post
          Wanabe I see that you are also from St. Louis. Where do you keep your boat?
          yes im from st.louis we hail from liberty harbour prevousily venitean harbour we boat in between winfeald and alton locks tho...hope fully see ya out there

Comment

I have the red and white 2001 tige. We can be found Up behind two branch , Hat or on 521 inlands on any weekend. Stop by and say hi sometime.

Comment

Originally posted by boater View Post
              I have the red and white 2001 tige. We can be found Up behind two branch , Hat or on 521 inlands on any weekend. Stop by and say hi sometime.
              do you know if that really big tug boat is still baeched down from windfeald lock and do you have any pics to share

i do not have a tige(would do anything for a tige) but have a little orangish brown ski boat see ya there

Comment

Originally posted by bfrank View Post
                you'd like to represent ??????
                i ment if you love you tige like i doo you'd buy that sticker and put on your board or tow vehical

Comment

Working...
                X