No electricity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No electricity

Over the winter the battery box on my cranking battery filled with water. Battery covered white, but cleaned up and charged. Now no power. Both batterys charged back up and check good by advance auto. Looking for fuses / breakers / relays info. Any tron gurus out there?
    2006 21i 350 Indmar.
    Thanks
    Tweed

No offence to anyone, but i would take the work of someone at AA. Id wan to put my own meter on those batteries with them installed and hooked up in the boat.

Next, id take a REAL close look for a rogue battery cable that got overlooked. That gen tige had tons of cable and its super easy to lose track of one.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Good points, I did check the batteries, but without the alternator charging it hard to get a full health check. Pretty sure it's a fuse/relay, absolutely no reaction to any accessories being switched on or trying to crank.

Comment

Wish Lake Wylie was closer, Mike, love to have you do a look over on this thing. Whoever had it before me had a real hack electrician screw up a lot of stuff. Let me know if you're ever in Va Beach with time on your hands!

Or if you know somebody up this way who could take a look.

Comment

Working...
        X