Shower install on 22i 2007

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shower install on 22i 2007

Hey guys anyone have any ideas how I can install a warm water shower on my 22i? I have read post that say run from block but my boat has the closed cooling system. Have the shower button so I need to wire up a electric heater to the water pump line going to fuel system? What other ways can I do this? Thanks

Could you not tie into the outlet side of the heat exchanger? Although the block is cooled by antifreeze, its still cooled by lake water as well as the manifolds.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Would the water get to hot at times?

Comment

Dont see it getting any hotter on the hot side then it would on a raw water cooler cooled engine. With either setup, id think you would also hook up the cold water side and use the mixer to blend the temp.
        Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Working...
        X