looking forward to summer!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looking forward to summer!!

Not a lot of action on the direct drive forum, so I thought I would try and stimulate some. Old guy here who likes to slalom more than wakeboad. this is the ski boat I bought last spring and a pic from a nice evening on the water!
    Attached Files

oh yeah, the reason for the post was because of how flat the wake was for skiing!!! yes, I like my boat

Comment

That's some nice looking water. And a nice flat wake.

Comment

With so many going big, its nice to see some who seek out the flat....

Comment

Nice to see someone who likes the skinny board on this site! My wife , brother in-law and myself are slalom junkies, so glass like that makes me drool a bit.
          Once the wallys come out and the lake gets chopped up, it's time to slow the boat down, fill up the sacks, and toss the rope! Life is still good with 15 MPH winds.

Comment

Originally posted by skinut11 View Post
            Nice to see someone who likes the skinny board on this site!
            There's a few of us.
            You'll get your chance, smart guy.

Comment

Some of the places you guys get to ride at are majestic. Congrats on the new boat, water looks awesome!

Comment

2000 20ci. MO Ozarks, We ski a lot also. Flat is good. There is still smooth water when I look for it. W6M_6465.jpgM&M

Comment

We're going to be doing some skiing off ours. I just bought it a few weeks ago. Though, we will also do some wakeboarding!

Comment

Summer can't come soon enough for me up here in Oregon! We had a teaser last week, and we actually got the boat out on the lake, but water temp is still just too cold!
                    10443233_10202780677011989_387613096646925109_o.jpg

I'm an old school waterskier too! Love skiing behind my boat.

Comment

Working...
                    X