Depth finder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Depth finder

Which gauge is the depth finder located on an 2003 21i? The tach or the speedo?

TIA,

John
    John
    03 21iR

speedo.

Dom
    Originally posted by G-MONEY
    It hurts me to say it but go OU but only for this weekend!!!!

Comment

What to do now

I installed a Perfect Pass Wakeboard Speedo. Do all Tige owners that get the PP installed lose the depth finder?
      John
      03 21iR

Comment

You could have mounted the PP in the panel to the right of the steering wheel and left the speedometer in place. You can now install a stand a lone depth gauge and mount it the panel.

Comment

Our boat has Perfect Pass installed on the side panel and the speedo is still mounted in the same place as it came...Only disadvantage: After P.P is installed and mounted in the side panel next to the steering wheel, there is no room for a head unit...
          www.dallaswakeboarding.com

Comment

How to add depth gauge

Lee: is adding a depth gauge something I should do with the dealer? Man, I'm gonna miss that thing this summer Or, can I buy a gauge from somewhere and tie it into existing hardware?

TIA,

John
            John
            03 21iR

Comment

It is not too hard, just mount the transducer with epoxy to the bottom of the boat and connect a ground wire and a power wire to one of the swiches you have on the dash panel. If you have a blank gauge on the dash you can remove that and put in the face for the depth finder or cut a hole in the panel next to the sterring wheel.

Comment

Transducer

Lee,

Shouldn't I already have the stock transducer somewhere on the bottom of the boat?

TIA,

John
                John
                03 21iR

Comment

Yes, it is mounted on the rear with the paddle wheel for the speedo. If you buy a depth finder it will come with its own tranducer, they are easy to mount.

Comment

Working...
                  X