05 22i prop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

05 22i prop

I just ordered a new prop based on a recommendation from a friend. Acme 525 13x11.5 L. I'm new to wakeboarding and wakeboarding boats. Did I order the right prop? Any advice is greatly appreciated.

2005 Tige 22i 340HP

I have the exact same boat as you, 05 22i. As far as 3 blade props go and best prop for our style boat (direct drive) an all around use prop, you will be happy with the 525. If later you feel like you want some more bottem end then give the acme 911 (13 x 10.5) a try

Comment

Not sure where you bought it from but ACME offers a 30 day guarantee.

"Please, do not take our word for it. Put an Acme Propeller on your boat and prove it to yourself. Try us for 30 days. We are so sure you will feel the difference, and love it, that we offer a money back guarantee with every propeller we sell. If you are not satisfied, we are not satisfied".
      Mike Allen, Tigé owner since 1997

Comment

Cool thanks. I'll have my new prop by Thursday. Can't wait to try it out.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Comment

X2 on the 911, ran one on my old boat huge difference but then again I was surfing with it, so 2000lbs of ballast (almost as much as the boat weighed). Sounds like your wakeboarding, so you will be happy with and your driver will be to, if you don't have a speed controller the throttle response is much better and much easier to hold speed with.
          My life's journey is not ending up looking pretty, its sliding in broadside, used up, worn out, screaming "What a Ride"

Comment

Working...
          X