1996 Tige 2100 pre

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1996 Tige 2100 pre

My uncle recently purchased a 1996 Tige. It is in a sorry state of affairs. He is not good at reaching out on the internet. So I am going to try for him. Worst thing I found out is it was in salt water and has bottom paint. However that being said the engine seems o have been maintained and in good nick. He needs however some special parts and I wanted to see his best case scenario to get them. The rear struts and hinged for the ski locker are totally corroded and gone. Cannot even tell what was there. Also they disconnected the taps. most likely because the cylinders failed. Both speedo pickups are missing. And of course the steering cable is wasted. I believe that is a 14 footer. But can someone correct me if I am wrong. The vinyl could be worse. but needs some repair as well. Any help will be appreciated.

I would call Bennett about the cylinder http://www.bennetttrimtabs.com/ They are very helpful.
    Do you want to replace the speedo with a pitot type like was in there before or upgrade to a Perfect Pass and or GPS based speedo?
    Mike Allen, Tigé owner since 1997

Comment

Working...
    X