1993 2000 SLM Comp prop question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1993 2000 SLM Comp prop question

I have had the boat for about a year and love it. Bent the stock prop skiing last summer and am looking at ACME props. I am torn between the 515 and the 525. Basically low elevation boating 2000 feet or so and medium loads carried in the boat. I have a tower and the usual load of skis and wake boards. Any suggestions or insights for the stock 350? Thank you

4 blade 13 x 13 or 3 blade 13 X 15. 4 blade for wake and everything but that 3 would be just for ski.
    Fixing everyone elses boat just so I can use mine...

Comment

Welcome to the site and congrats on your, new to you, boat. That is a cool boat to have!
      Post up some pictures when you get a chance.
      Mike Allen, Tigé owner since 1997

Comment

If you are skiing more than wakeboarding, the 515 is the way to go. Second best upgrade I've done to the boat, first was Perfect Pass.

The 515 gives you a better whole shot, higher top end, running lower RPMs at ski speeds, and better tracking thru the course. There is still a bump at 22' off but its better than the old Stainless 13 X 13.

But either way, I'd call or email ACME and see what the professionals think.

Comment

Thanks for the info. Sounds like the 515 will do. I will post more after install and test run.

Comment

Working...
          X