VX System for 21i

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VX System for 21i

Is it possible to get a VX System for earlier model boats such as a 2007 21i.
    What modifications are required? Would it work well? Would it be a waste of time??
    Every Day POETS day - Piss Off Early, Today we Ski

The oldest model they offer them for currently is 2012 because of the swim platform and brackets. I guess I don't know if they even offer them on the new direct drive boats. I don't think there is one that would fit your boat. They are specific to each model and its not a one size fits all thing.

I think it would fall under the waste of time category for your boat.

Comment

I had a 07 21i and I ran a ton of ballast I would never thought of a vex for it the wave was super long and huge I had 400 in each side in the front and 800 in the rear locker and then a 750 in the walk through and depending on how many people I would add or not add more the wave was awesome
      surf till u die.

Comment

I don't know much about your boat's hull, but if it has the convex hull.... maybe the Z1 VX would fit it. I could put the RZR VX on my 2011. As long as you have the same convex hull as the new boats it would work. My 2011 RZR has the old swim platform brackets (brackets changed in 2012). So... I would have to buy new swim platform and VX, plus fill in holes from old brackets, re-gelcoat and then drill holes and install the whole thing. Expensive process for a non 2012 and above.

Comment

Working...
        X