Finding an odd part

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finding an odd part

I have a 1999 Tige 2100i. On both sides of the boat there is a pop out mushroom cleat for docking. Well yesterday, the mushroom part of the cleat dissapeared. My assumption is that it un threaded and fell off while underway, but I guess it could have been stolen too. Anyway, now and need to get a new mushroom cleat head. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks,

TJ

I know yours are a bit different on that year more rounded on the top... but if you get two and replace both I think these will look great.

http://www.livorsi.com/catalog/cleats.html

http://catalog.cpperformance.com/publication/?i=38753
    Last edited by WakerideN; 09-11-2012, 04:21 PM.
    2011 Tigé RZ4
    www.re-viveupholstery.com

Comment

Thanks. They look like they will work.

Comment

I had same problem

2000 20ci MO ozarks. I found mine at Rodholderdepot.com Real heavy duty and will last longer than the first one. Mark

Comment

Bumping this thread. Never replaced the mushroom head. I would really just like to find the factory mushroom head to thread on the existing base since everything is working just fine. All I am missing the head. Ideas?

Comment

Do you have a picture?
            Mike Allen, Tigé owner since 1997

Comment

I could have our machine shop make one for you, I've got the same boat so we could use one of mine as a template. Lemme know.
              Fixing everyone elses boat just so I can use mine...

Comment

I contacted Tige. They do not carry the part, but gave me contact info to a business that sells them. I went to their site with the part # and was able to order it. Lets hope it works. I will update when I get them. Here is the part that is missing. It pops up when needed and acts as a mooring cleat. When not in use it sits nearly flush (as seen in the pic)

Part #DC-BT-200 at Dana Marine Products. Tige part #H5008. This is the head only part number and they are around $13 each. They do sell the entire assembly as well.

Thanks for the replies guys. I hope this is the right part.

Last edited by Tomahawk18; 04-16-2014, 02:23 PM.

Comment

I hope you found it. Thanks for the picture. I was looking for more of a close up of the missing part. I've never had mine apart, I couldn't picture which part of the cleat was missing. I've never had mine apart. I didn't know they screwed in.

No worries, I'm glad it looks like you found it. Thanks for posting the part number, it might help one of us out in the future? Keep us posted on how it works.

Nice looking boat!
                  Mike Allen, Tigé owner since 1997

Comment

Wow we have been looking for that part for FOREVER to replace on our 21i Rider's Edition. It's awesome that they powerdercoat it in so many color options. Here is a direct link to the part for anyone else looking: http://www.danamarineproducts.com/Pr...2-2b4f4479c179

Tomahawk18, please let us know if it works.

Comment

They work perfectly! And the black powder coat is beautiful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Working...
                      X