Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need Help in yr/model verification

Hi All,

We have just bought Tige boat on auction on ebay.de Seller declared 1999 year and model 2000

Do you know what model exactly it is ?

Thank you
    Attached Files

Not sure on the model but the year should be the last two numbers of the Hull Identification, HID. They are typically on the transom.

Comment

If you call Tige customer service with the HID, they can give you details about the boat, engine, etc.

Comment

Looks like the same model as mine a 1999 2000i. Mine has 2360 hours and is still going strong. Good luck with your boat.

Comment

Originally posted by wjd 20i View Post
          Looks like the same model as mine a 1999 2000i. Mine has 2360 hours and is still going strong. Good luck with your boat.
          2360 hours and this is your first post! Where ya been? Stupid question. Sorry. You've obviously been on the water.

It looks like a '99 2000. I agree that you should call Tige with the HIN. Congrats and welcome to the site.
          You'll get your chance, smart guy.

Comment

Originally posted by NICKYPOO View Post
            2360 hours and this is your first post! Where ya been? Stupid question. Sorry. You've obviously been on the water.

It looks like a '99 2000. I agree that you should call Tige with the HIN. Congrats and welcome to the site.
            To many hours on the water and not enough time to post. This is a great site.

Comment

Originally posted by wjd 20i View Post
              To many hours on the water and not enough time to post. This is a great site.
              There's not one thing wrong with that.
              You'll get your chance, smart guy.

Comment

Thank you for your replies/
                Finally i have found plate on the transom although it was under the sticker Last 2 digits are 95 so it should be 1995. It confirms my mechanic's opinion about the motor : it was produced from 88 till 95 5.7 chevy marine carburated.
                Could you help me with model ?
                There are no many information on the Internet about Tige's boat before 2000 yr.
                I have found that it could be model PRE2000WT - what do you think ?

What is the difference between WT and SLM models ?

Looking on this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORr42...eature=related my boat is rather 1900SLM/2000SLM because of the reling on the transom above the swim platform...
                Last edited by c0m4r; 08-30-2012, 11:59 AM.

Comment

This is what I think. The SLM or I think it's actually FSLM was for "family slalom" the WT stands for "Watersport Towboat" I think they made the transition around 96 or 97? There should be a PRE before the 2000 for "Precision" and an i for inboard.
                  Somy best guess on your model # is PRE2000i I think they dropped the WT after 97? Not sure, maybe others will have more input?
                  Last edited by TeamAllen; 08-30-2012, 02:17 PM.
                  Mike Allen, Tigé owner since 1997

Comment

Is there any difference in hull between SLM and WT ?
                    During the winter i am going to renew all decals so i will put all model information on the hull

Comment

Working...
                    X