Boat Cover Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boat Cover Question

I am going to order a new boat cover very soon. I have a 2000 22i with the factory Metcraft tower and teak deck. The options for the cover include Pre 22i, Type R, or Rider's Edition.

My Tige dealership told me the only difference between the Type R and the Rider's Edition is that the Rider's Edition came with speaker towers and a cruise control and I think something else but other than that the boat covers would be the same.

I either forgot to ask or can't remember what the Pre 22i meant. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Yeah riders edition was not any different in the hull or tower. Ballast was prob. the other thing the riders edition had. but the cover should be the same.

Comment

Thanks kko, any idea what the Pre 22i may indicate?

Comment

I am not a 100% sure but I think it stood for precision. But dont hold me to that. Unless i am right then please give me all the credit.

Comment

Thanks kko for the info, if your right then I'll definitely give you all the credit.

I'm would assume the precision option should not affect the cover size then?

Comment

What is the best cover to get?
            Suggestions?

Sorry for the thread hijack

Comment

Originally posted by kko View Post
              Ballast was prob. the other thing the riders edition had. but the cover should be the same.
              Yaaaa, no.
              You'll get your chance, smart guy.

Comment

Originally posted by shaka403 View Post
                I am going to order a new boat cover very soon. I have a 2000 22i with the factory Metcraft tower and teak deck. The options for the cover include Pre 22i, Type R, or Rider's Edition.

My Tige dealership told me the only difference between the Type R and the Rider's Edition is that the Rider's Edition came with speaker towers and a cruise control and I think something else but other than that the boat covers would be the same.

I either forgot to ask or can't remember what the Pre 22i meant. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
                I had a '03 Type R. I believe Type "R" IS the Riders edition. The difference was seating, graphics and some extra options.
                Life is good...
                Happy Wife Happy Life

Comment

Originally posted by Crosstx View Post
                  What is the best cover to get?
                  Suggestions?

Sorry for the thread hijack
                  I had the same question. Rather than buy a production cover and then take and have mods done, I had a custom cover made. Maybe alittle bit more but it fit PERFECT.

Consider having a shop make one for you.

Life is good...
                  Happy Wife Happy Life

Comment

Working...
                  X