Cargo Net Replacement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cargo Net Replacement

I just purchased a 2000 22i and the cargo nets are worn out. Anyone know where to get replacements or ideas on using something else? Thanks!

I wish I knew were to get that stuff. Mine are aging as well. I was thinking of just bunching up one end of the bungy and putting a small zip tie on it to keep it tight until the new interior gets done this winter (hopefully).

Congrats on the boat and post some pics when you can.
    You'll get your chance, smart guy.

Comment

Cargo Nets

Thanks so much for the advice....I used the zip ties, and they worked great...I just tucked away the excess bungee. I will post pics soon. Thanks again!

Comment

Here's some on ebay...
        http://cgi.ebay.com/Cargo-Net-Materi...efaultDomain_0
        So this monkey walks into a bar...

Comment

Another place to get it...
          http://www.usnetting.com/
          So this monkey walks into a bar...

Comment

Thanks, now we know where to get replacements!

Comment

I too have have used the small zip tie method to take up the slack and make them usable with success. I have noticed on my fiends Malibu, they use a plastic container type thing that is screwed on the underside of the stern storage locker doors. This looked awesome until I took a closer look and noticed the plastic had torn where it was screwed in from the weight of whatever was stored in there and the door being closed I guess. If any body comes up with something I would love to see pictures.

Comment

I fixed my stern storage locker nets this spring. Remove the hatch. Remove some screws. Get new shock cord at the hardware store. Weave it thru the net and staple. 2000 20ci. M&M

Comment

Working...
                X