1999 2200i wt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1999 2200i wt

hey i have a 1999 2200i wt and was wondering if anyone new any companies that make a semi custom boat cover that will fit it, the boat has a phat tower on it. Also i want to put in some sort of speed control in it whether it be perfect pass or a tige cruise if they still make them/ would be compatible with my boat does anyone have any suggestions.

cheers brandon

Welcome to the site. Post some pics of your boat.

If you want a nice custom fit you may want to check with a local shop. I would get with perfect pass to see what you can get for your boat.

Comment

pics

here are some pictures

ive been looking into perfect pass, been trying to find a used one thats in good condition but have had no luck since id be the one who has to buy it.
      Attached Files

Comment

I put perfect pass in my 21i. Its really your only option. Worked out great.

only pic I can find but mine had a custom snap cover that was made locally.

Comment

do you remember how much it coast for the perfect pass and installment?

cheers brandon

Comment

Originally posted by longstaffe18 View Post
            do you remember how much it coast for the perfect pass and installment?

cheers brandon
            There are some on ebay.

Comment

$1200 and I installed it.

I bought the wake edition ( GPS based)

http://perfectpass.com/perfect_pass_products.html

Comes with good instruction not to hard to install and good customer support/service

Comment

ya i just saw a video on how to install it and it seems really easy and thanks for all the input i think ill order one this week.

Comment

Yep and if no one has told you yet its very easy to take on water over the bow

Comment

ya i know, learned that last summer wasnt to happy the first time it happened

Comment

I've got same boat.
                      I recently just purchased this cover: http://boatcovers.iboats.com/Semi-Custom/Conventional_Tournament_Ski_Boat_with_Tower_22'_(A ll_Years)_ENDURACover-74522/505929/

There happened to be a customer return of the same cover and was able to get it half off. It fits nicely for a semi, although I wish I could have afforded a custom snap on type.

Comment

Working...
                      X