Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

05 21i ballast install

Hello everyone, Im a new member, Not a new boater,
    Just wondering if anyone has installed a ballast system in this same boat (direct drive w/storage in front if the transom)
    there doesnt appear to be room to install ballast anywhere,please help?

Step 1 - Take a deep breath. It's gonna be OK.

Step 2 - Look in the ballast section for install threads using the search function.

What are you looking to accomplish with your ballast? Wake, surf, all around everything dream boat? You are limited on space so you need to decide whether or not you want it all hidden or are you willing to have sacs on the floor? That's your biggest factor as to what is possible. Well, that and how much money you got.
    Last edited by NICKYPOO; 06-03-2011, 08:29 AM.
    You'll get your chance, smart guy.

Comment

Here ya go. This would be the most recent install with some pretty slick stuff.

http://www.tigeowners.com/forum/show...&highlight=21i

Comment

Welcome to the site. Post some pics of your boat.

Comment

Originally posted by NICKYPOO View Post
          Step 1 - Take a deep breath. It's gonna be OK.

Step 2 - Look in the ballast section for install threads using the search function.

What are you looking to accomplish with your ballast? Wake, surf, all around everything dream boat? You are limited on space so you need to decide whether or not you want it all hidden or are you willing to have sacs on the floor? That's your biggest factor as to what is possible. Well, that and how much money you got.
          Nickypoo or Chptril, is there a way you can put a bag or tank under the floor on our boats? Is this possible, enough room?
          Dale
          2000 21i Tige

Comment

Originally posted by TRD View Post
            Nickypoo or Chptril, is there a way you can put a bag or tank under the floor on our boats? Is this possible, enough room?
            No. There's nowhere to put it.

Comment

Originally posted by NICKYPOO View Post
              No. There's nowhere to put it.
              Agreed.
              Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Working...
              X