1998 2200i Prop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1998 2200i Prop

Whats the best prop for this boat. General wakeboarding,tubing, and a little skiing. Dinged up the prop on my new to me boat and looking to upgrade. Thanks
    1998 pre2200i

I put a ACME 911 on mine ( 1998 2100i) ( I live in Mt elevation and wanted more low end for wakesurfing) I would call ACME tell them what you plan on using the boat for and they will recommend what size to get. Then get in contact with Chpthril on this forum for a great price on it.

Comment

Not sure where you are boating? We have the same boat and I use the ACME 653.

You can contact ACME Propellers yourself and they will ask you the right questions to make an informed decision.
      They will want to know your current WOT RPMs, ballast or no ballast altitude and stuff like that.
      Mike Allen, Tigé owner since 1997

Comment

I am in central MN. If elevation/location makes a difference. I will give acme a gingle Thanks
        1998 pre2200i

Comment

Originally posted by dzldoctor View Post
          I am in central MN. If elevation/location makes a difference. I will give acme a gingle Thanks
          High elivation results in a loss of engine performance and dripping down in prop pitch compensates for this.
          Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Does someone have the # to acme? I did a search this morning and the domain name is pending renewal or somethig????
            1998 pre2200i

Comment

Originally posted by dzldoctor View Post
              Does someone have the # to acme? I did a search this morning and the domain name is pending renewal or somethig????
              1-888-661-2263
              Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Acme rec'd a 515 for my 99 21i, mostly waterski in it. Put it on this weekend and its awesome. Will try next weekend to see how it runs with some weight. I'd go with what they say for sure.

Comment

I also run a 653. We do Wakeboarding, surfing and tubing for the kids.
                  Dale
                  2000 21i Tige

Comment

Just got the 653. Wow totally changed the attitude of the boat. Sure glad I did. Pulls much harder in the lower speeds.
                    1998 pre2200i

Comment

Good choice. I remember the boat acted like it was brand new. Best upgrade I ever made.
                      Mike Allen, Tigé owner since 1997

Comment

Working...
                      X