'04 22i R TAPS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'04 22i R TAPS

Is the TAPS system electric on the 04 22i R? Our TAPS isn't working and I've been researching things to fix it. Haven't found anything. What should I do about this, and about how long should it take me to fix it? Thanks in advance!

Is it the Bennett or the Lenko?
    You'll get your chance, smart guy.

Comment

lenko i believe, last time i checked.

Comment

yes it is lenco, 100% sure.

Comment

Yes it is electric. there is a brain box under the dash. First thing to check is good power and ground to it.

Comment

My first guess would be bad ground.
            You'll get your chance, smart guy.

Comment

thats what my dad was thinking. sounds cool, we'll check it out this weekend. before we head out to the lake =0 thanks guys

Comment

Did you get this fixed? I'm having the same problem on my 2004 21i. I've got 12v going into a circuit board under the helm but only 3.1 coming out to the taps control on the throttle. Not sure where to get replacement part or if this is even the problem. Thanks, Matt

Comment

haven't had time yet but we are definitely working on it this weekend. and i wouldn't know about the volts yet because we haven't checked anything yet. i'll get back to you as soon as i know what's going on. thanks

Comment

Working...
                  X