About to buy a 2004 Switch I

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

About to buy a 2004 Switch I

I am very close to becoming the proud owner of a 2004 20 Switch I with about 150 hours. I have a couple of questions and any input you have would be greatly appreciated.

My biggest concern is that the boat is carbureted. I am suprised that a 2004 is not fuel injected. It has the marine power 5.7, should I be concerned it's not FI?

What should I look out for on this boat, any known issues with this model?

Originally posted by Utemachine View Post
    I am very close to becoming the proud owner of a 2004 20 Switch I with about 150 hours. I have a couple of questions and any input you have would be greatly appreciated.

My biggest concern is that the boat is carbureted. I am suprised that a 2004 is not fuel injected. It has the marine power 5.7, should I be concerned it's not FI?

What should I look out for on this boat, any known issues with this model?
    Carb. was the base standard engine , what are you going to use the boat for , I have a 2004 switch I with 1000hrs its been bullit proof.

Comment

We are going to use it for all around boating fun. Wakeboard, skiing, tubing. We're not hardcore in any of the above, just enjoy doing it. I was told it has 315 horse. That seems to be a lot of power. Do you have the same Marine Power motor?

Comment

Thats plenty of power for what your doing, my boat was special built for three event skiing , so it came with a 400hp 6.0l marine power.

Comment

Working...
        X