Ballast System for '04 22i?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ballast System for '04 22i?

does anybody have an idea if you can put ballast bags or a ballast system onto a 22i R 2004? our TAPS isn't working at the moment but we are going to be fixing that soon (if we can find the source of error -.- )
    Thanks

You can put a ballast system in anything Now, depending on how much ballast you want/need, will depend on whether it's all hidden or not.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

any ideas? My dad sends me to find all the information on what we need to get. then I tell him. I honestly have no clue about these ballast things. I watched a YouTube video on one of the tige series with the touch screen. but those bags had auto pumps and what not. do you have ballast?

Comment

You can easily put fat sacks in the lockers for wakeboarding or double them up on one side for surfing, both work great in a 22i. As far as the TAPS is concerned the 04's like mine have a problem with the wiring in the handle so they short and adjust themselves when you move the throttle. Good links on this forum will show you how to fix that problem.

Comment

http://www.tigeowners.com/forum/show...ght=22i+thread

Comment

I recently added ballast to my 2002 22i. If you want a one stop shopping experience look up wakemakers.com. I had a positive experience through them. They will customize your system they way you want. Got everything I needed in one order. I installed 2rear bags and a front v-bag. Three separate ballast puppies with above the waterline discharge. All the lines are 1". The system I installed was around $1500. You can do it a little cheaper with non reversable pumps and a single discharge below the waterline and 3/4" plumbing. The system makes a huge difference in the wake, especially for surfing. For wakeboarding I seem to use the front bag more than the rear bags. Most of my riders want to sit towards the rear of the boat.

Comment

Originally posted by bsproul View Post
              I recently added ballast to my 2002 22i. If you want a one stop shopping experience look up wakemakers.com. I had a positive experience through them. They will customize your system they way you want. Got everything I needed in one order. I installed 2rear bags and a front v-bag. Three separate ballast puppies with above the waterline discharge. All the lines are 1". The system I installed was around $1500. You can do it a little cheaper with non reversable pumps and a single discharge below the waterline and 3/4" plumbing. The system makes a huge difference in the wake, especially for surfing. For wakeboarding I seem to use the front bag more than the rear bags. Most of my riders want to sit towards the rear of the boat.
              I here this place gives Tige owners a discount www.mikesliquidaudio.com
              Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

thank you all for your help. i'm sure this won't be the last question i'll have. this is a great site. I'm glad I joined.

Comment

Working...
                X