advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

advice

Hello to everyone out there. I just became a boat owner this weekend and have no idea where to search the internet for parts on a 2006 22i. If anyone can help me it would be very helpful.

thanks to all

Originally posted by moulderm View Post
    Hello to everyone out there. I just became a boat owner this weekend and no idea where to search the internet for parts on a 2006 22i. If anyone can help me it would be very helpful.

thanks to all
    Congrats and welcome to the forum, post up some pics!!!

What ya need?
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Welcome to the site. Post up what you are looking for and you will find lots of help here.

Comment

thanks
        my steering is real stiff, i greased under the access panel but that didnt seem to help, so i think its the stearing cable but i cant find anywhere on the existing one that gives me a length

Comment

Originally posted by moulderm View Post
          thanks
          my steering is real stiff, i greased under the access panel but that didnt seem to help, so i think its the stearing cable but i cant find anywhere on the existing one that gives me a length
          The length should be on the outer insulation of the cable. For a new cable contact tigeowners.com member SPBFan through private message.
          Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

thanks im greatful for your help ill get some pics up soon

Comment

The marking should be on the cable under the rear access panel just ahead of the 1 1/4" nut. Take a look at the How To thread on changing a steering cable...

BTW - congrats on the 22i - nice boat!

Post picts of her when you get the chance!!

Comment

Working...
              X