2005/2006 Ignition Switch Wiring Pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2005/2006 Ignition Switch Wiring Pictures

AECA5815-A15E-4A7D-A740-DEDC05964226.jpeg Is there any one on here who can take a picture of the wiring harness that appears to go to ignition switch and gauges.

There is one that comes from the ignition switch (mine was ripped out by previous owner) it has a white plug and the following wires - RED - BLACK - PURPLE (fused) - BLUE - YELLOW/RED (fused).

The boat side of the plug has the following wires - RED (thicker) - BLACK (thicker) (runs into the first gauge) - RED - PURPLE (runs into the first gauge) - YELLOW. All the other runs into a bundle of wires.

I would assume RED is constant 12V and BLACK is Ground.

HELP. Let me know if you have pics or descriptions. I have new ignition switch ready to go.

Also posted picture of mess of wires, relays, and fuses that look aftermarket. Previous owner had a cheap car style push button start.

THANK YOU!
    2B716E78-A013-465D-82D2-90CA637DABEB.jpeg7749BB4B-11BF-4978-B947-060CC02F89C2.jpeg
    Last edited by Kjham; 02-18-2023, 12:38 AM.

Red with Purple is constant 12V and gets hooked to the BATT terminal of the key switch. Purple is the keyed power side of the switch (when you turn the key switch one position before the momentary start) and gets hooked to IGN, yellow with red stripe gets hooked to the START terminal of the key switch. Black is ground and does not connect to anything but ground.
    Fixing everyone elses boat just so I can use mine...

Comment

I have tons of detail pics of behind the dash.
      RXJN8909.jpegOIOK9103.jpeg

Comment

Working...
      X