2007 22i trailer bunk placement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2007 22i trailer bunk placement

Hey guys just picked up an 07 22i, the trailer it’s sitting on is for a larger fishing boat so I’m now shopping used trailers. Can someone send me a pic of their bunks on their trailer to see how to set them?

bonus for an interior pic of the carpet towards the stern and the associated trim piece

I attached the best picture that i have of the bunks. I also have a couple of pics of the transom walkthrough of that is what you need.
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by h2o-ski View Post
      I attached the best picture that i have of the bunks. I also have a couple of pics of the transom walkthrough of that is what you need.
      [ATTACH=JSON]**"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","data-tempid":"temp_51522_1638275469675_539"}[/ATTACH][IMG2=JSON]**"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/www.tigeowners.com\/core\/image\/gif;base64,R0lGODlhAQABAPABAP\/\/\/wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw=="}[/IMG2]​
      Pics not working for me for some reason

Comment

Sorry, I was having issues uploading images. Let me know if that works.

Comment

Sorry, I was having issues uploading images. Let me know if that works.
          Yes, thank you! Huge help

Comment

Great. What area are you needing a picture of? I'm sure I have one of the area you need.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Great. What area are you needing a picture of? I'm sure I have one of the area you need.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
              Hey if you have any pictures of your trailer without the boat on it that would help. I think I have most of the info I need but want to be sure. Whatever trailer im about to get will need the bunks adjusted.

Comment

Originally posted by txmxer View Post

Hey if you have any pictures of your trailer without the boat on it that would help. I think I have most of the info I need but want to be sure. Whatever trailer im about to get will need the bunks adjusted.
                No I do not. I have another picture from the front but at a similar angle. Is there something specific that you are needing a pic for?

Comment

No I do not. I have another picture from the front but at a similar angle. Is there something specific that you are needing a pic for?
                  Im getting a trailer but need to set the bunks for the 22i. Was hoping to see where the bunks are placed. I have a general idea of how to set them but pics or measurements would help me immensely. I may call boatmate and see what they have as far as info goes but I wont get my hopes up.

Comment

Working...
                  X