Adaptivx plate won’t move.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adaptivx plate won’t move.

Hi all, I’m new to Tige’ ownership. I just bought the 2015 z1 pictured. The large Adaptivx plate under the swim step does not move. I hear clicking behind the dash when I adjust the setting on the screen or with the wireless remote, but the plate doesn’t do anything. Any ideas how to test it or what it could be? There isn’t a Tige’ dealer close. I did replace the broken ram on the TAPS plate and it functions fine now. Hard to believe both rams on the Adaptivx plate are dead too. Thanks! Appreciate the help.

The AVX will not deploy until you reach surf speeds. You can test the system in the dealer settings but be very careful to not change the settings to taps 3 or only one actuator will deploy.

Comment

Thanks, I went into the dealer settings and saw the AVX demo and surf demo options. I enabled the AVX demo, tried the up/down feature and nothing happened. Is there something else I should do?

Comment

set speed to = in demo mode

Comment

Working in dealer settings, and on the lake. Thanks for the input!

Comment

I need a code to enter dealer settings on my R20. Is there a default code, or is this only available from "the dealer"?

Comment

Comment

Working...
              X