1999 2100! Beeping every 3 seconds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1999 2100! Beeping every 3 seconds

My 21i has been beeping every 3 seconds after I bring the boat down to idle. When I give it throttle it’s goes away. I replaced the oil pressure sensor and it is still doing the same thing. After the boat warms up and I bring the boat down to idle the oil pressure is reading between 20 and 30. Does anyone have any ideas? Motor is 350 mpi mag. Thanks

Any gauges jumping or digital readouts blinking in unison with the beeps? Could it be a wiring harness or ground somewhere that's loose?

Comment

There's also a oil pressure sensor on the Vdrive, maybe your vdrive fluid is low

Comment

on the thought of his buddy zhuge qing, zhang chulan and feng baobao came to resolve the case with the help of "anywhere" business enterprise. how does zhang chulan display his competencies to assist the king trap the black hand backstage? what wonderful overall performance will zhuge qing, wang ye and others have? who're the people who covet the "8 wonders"? "under one guy-becoming a member of the world" may be introducedsoon!
        eye makeup remover pads

Comment

Working...
        X