best prop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

best prop

What would be the best prop for wakeboarding and surfing? I have about 2000LBS ballast.

I went with an Acme and love it... Can't recall the number lol just give them a call and they will point you in the right direction ( I think mine was 911)

They may ask what prop is on the boat now, but they will probably know what came factory on it as well. Most of the time, the prop dia and pitch are stamped on the hub. They will ask what your primary use is, what the transmission ratio is (probably 1:1) etc.

Comment

I have a 2000 21i and run about 1200#'s of ballast. I think I got a 1235 (can check later this wk). I called acme and they told me what they recommended.

Originally posted by ereed969 View Post
      What would be the best prop for wakeboarding and surfing? I have about 2000LBS ballast.
      Dale
      2000 21i Tige

Comment

Originally posted by TRD View Post
        I have a 2000 21i and run about 1200#'s of ballast. I think I got a 1235 (can check later this wk). I called acme and they told me what they recommended.
        You got the 911, which is typically the most common upgrade for the 1:1 ratio boats. Just to be sure, call ACME, they are the pro's. Once they give you their recommendation, shoot me a PM (privet message) or email, and I will get you a price.

Mike,
        Mikes Liquid Audio
        info@mikeslliquidaudio.com
        Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Follow chpthril's advice to call Acme and they will determine exactly what prop you need. When I upgraded the prop on our 22i we went with the Acme 515 per their suggestion. It was the best overall upgrade I did while I owned the boat - close 2nd was plumbing in the ballast.

Comment

Thanks Chp. It is going on the boat after this wkend. Next wkend the remodel will be done and time to hit the lake. Let me know when you are ready.

Originally posted by chpthril View Post
            You got the 911, which is typically the most common upgrade for the 1:1 ratio boats. Just to be sure, call ACME, they are the pro's. Once they give you their recommendation, shoot me a PM (privet message) or email, and I will get you a price.

Mike,
            Mikes Liquid Audio
            info@mikeslliquidaudio.com
            Dale
            2000 21i Tige

Comment

Originally posted by thtrog View Post
              Follow chpthril's advice to call Acme and they will determine exactly what prop you need. When I upgraded the prop on our 22i we went with the Acme 515 per their suggestion. It was the best overall upgrade I did while I owned the boat - close 2nd was plumbing in the ballast.
              ***Edit*** I ran the Acme 525 on our 22i,not the 515.

Comment

Working...
              X