new bump rails

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new bump rails

is this possible to replace all of it? there is a big part of the left back corner broken off and the whole bow is all crooked.

advice comments?

ill shoot some pictures for yall to see when im talkin about

thanks guys
    Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid.

Sure can replace it. You can get it in long rolls. Make sure you have someone w/you when reapplying the rail it needs to be pulled tight all way around and is really a 2 man job.
    -

Comment

do i just use a heat gun to wrap it around the corners or is it pliable enough?

the rail on it now is rivited on there, whats the best way to fasten it down? same way?

Comment

replaced both rub rail and insert on an old nautique I had. either a well heated shop or warm weather is preferred or you will be fighting it.

2 or 3 people and take your time and get it straight. very do it yourselfable! I used stainless countersink screws for new rub rail.

Comment

where did yall purchace them?

Comment

if no marine retailer close, check West Marine online against your original rub rail. a call to tige' may lead to their vendor

Comment

Working...
            X