need help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

need help

I have a 2001 21i and missing a bracket for the latch to the rear storage locker. Can someone with this same boat please take a picture of the bracket that is bolted to the back side of the seat that the latch on the door secures too? I want to fab one up and just need to get an idea of what the original part looks like.

Thanks

Originally posted by 2whlin View Post
    I have a 2001 21i and missing a bracket for the latch to the rear storage locker. Can someone with this same boat please take a picture of the bracket that is bolted to the back side of the seat that the latch on the door secures too? I want to fab one up and just need to get an idea of what the original part looks like.

Thanks
    I will try and get a picture this wkend of both brackets on each side of the storage locker.

I thought I remember a picture of this being taken some time ago also.

check out this, is this what you are looking for?
    http://www.tigeowners.com/forum/show...storage+locker
    Last edited by TRD; 11-13-2009, 01:40 PM.
    Dale
    2000 21i Tige

Comment

no, those pics only show the gas spring hardware that I have already replaced. I am looking for the part in the middle of the door that the latch secures too. There is a bracket missing. The part on the door is still there, just missing the bracket that attaches to the boat.

thanks

Comment

ok, is it in the middle just so I know what I am taking picture of..
        Dale
        2000 21i Tige

Comment

yes, the latch is in the middle of the door. The part I am looking for bolts to the carpet just behind the backrest of the rear seat.

Thanks!!

Comment

hope this is what you are looking for.
            Attached Files
            Dale
            2000 21i Tige

Comment

yes!! Your bracket only as two bolts. I have 4 or 5, I forget now but not two. Looks like the bracket has slotted holes? I think I can have that piece made and then drill holes to fit.

Thanks!!

Comment

This is what my bracket bolts too.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                  X