1998 PRE 2200i WT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1998 PRE 2200i WT

Well it has been a little over two months now since I purchaced this boat. I only had it a week befor I sent it to have all of the seats redone. The guy took forever getting it done but now thats its done im stoked (even though the season here is almost over). Sitting on this forum and reading it for two months while I didnt have access to the boat was killer! One hurdle down hundreds to go lol
    Attached Files
    Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid.

I have the carpet waiting to install along with the stereo. I got this boat from a guy who buys run down boats and finishes them out and flips them, I happend to catch him before he did anything and got it for a steal. Now I just have to put the love that the previous owners did not show this amazing boat and let her beauty shine (one small step at a time)

Ya'll have been an extreme service to me helping me understand my boat and I'm loving every minute being apart of the Tigé family!

Comment

Looks good, but no center windshield?
      Mike Allen, Tigé owner since 1997

Comment

Looks great! Thanks for posting the pictures and keep 'em coming as you continue to love that baby.

Comment

Yeah, no center glass, I cant seem to get anywhere trying to find one. I have called a couple dealerships to see if they might help me out but they all seem to be a dead end

Comment

It took a few weeks for my guy to do my interior also, he kinda worked on it between other jobs he was doing. It was worth the wait though. Sweet lookin ride Sho
            "I feel sorry for people that don't drink, when they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're gonna feel all day" - Frank Sinatra

Comment

Originally posted by Fuh Sho View Post
              I have the carpet waiting to install along with the stereo. I got this boat from a guy who buys run down boats and finishes them out and flips them, I happend to catch him before he did anything and got it for a steal. Now I just have to put the love that the previous owners did not show this amazing boat and let her beauty shine (one small step at a time)

Ya'll have been an extreme service to me helping me understand my boat and I'm loving every minute being apart of the Tigé family!
              Very nice!! BTW, where did you get the carpet from and if you don't mind me asking how much was it? I have a 99 21i with a need for new carpet.

Comment

I purchased it from overtons, Its called Daystar and got 20 feet of the 8.5 wide at 9.99 a foot

Comment

Working...
                X