No announcement yet.

First 2 weeks of boat ownership!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nice rehab job ... keep given the love and once on the water the boat should treat you well back.
    - I think your decals are too small for the boat and also may look better w/more of a cleaner lettering on a classic like yours.

Comment

lohe: in what part of utah do you live?

Comment

He is up our way somewhere in the Salt Lake Valley, the one pic with the coke machine you can see the Kennicott mine off to the west. It is good to have another TO on TO.com up this way. Lohe the boat is looking great.
        My dad always said "Stupid Hurts". He's yet to be proven wrong, but for some reason I keep trying.

Comment

Originally posted by Original Wing Nut View Post
          He is up our way somewhere in the Salt Lake Valley, the one pic with the coke machine you can see the Kennicott mine off to the west. It is good to have another TO on TO.com up this way. Lohe the boat is looking great.
          Yea, I see that now that you point it out. I'm guessing West or South Jordan.

Comment

Originally posted by yllw20 View Post
            nice rehab job ... keep given the love and once on the water the boat should treat you well back.
            - I think your decals are too small for the boat and also may look better w/more of a cleaner lettering on a classic like yours.
            Ya the decals are the Ebay ones..http://stores.shop.ebay.com/Stellar-...34Q2ec0Q2em322 cheap But look better than what I had, I think this winter I will redo them with the larger one. It went from a 36" one ( the ones I used) to 60" and that seemed a bit to big... But now that it is on wish I went with the 60"

Originally posted by LovinPowell View Post
            lohe: in what part of utah do you live?
            I am in Draper just on the border to Riverton

Comment

Only thing missing is some models and some water might help....boats look so much better on water, like a ex after 10 beers.

Comment

Working...
              X