Monster Tower Universal Bimini

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Monster Tower Universal Bimini

I have a 2001 21i. Anyone running a Universal on their boat? Looking at the pictures on their website, seems like the top does not give much cover for the driver or anyone else for that matter as it would not give anyone cover sitting on the back bench either? You would have to be right by the motor to get maximum coverage. Anyone make a cover that might actually stick out front a bit more to give drivers and maybe even bow rigers some coverage without breaking the bank?

I have one of these and have to say that it provides better coverage than the bimini that came with the boat. That said, it's probably not what you're looking for. For the type of coverage you're looking for, I'd consider having a local canvas shop make you something custom.
    Cursed by a fortune cookie: "Your principles mean more to you than any money or success."

Comment

I also have one and find the shade fine. Its a great bimini. To shade people in the bow and the bench areas would be some serious canvas square footage.

Comment

I'm trying to get some info from this company called Tower Bimini's and can't get a response, they promote sunbrella as their canvas but their website is not working when you get to the fit/measure part. I really think having something that would fold away would be nice. We tend to ski early and late so shade is not critical all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by 2whlin View Post
          I'm trying to get some info from this company called Tower Bimini's and can't get a response, they promote sunbrella as their canvas but their website is not working when you get to the fit/measure part. I really think having something that would fold away would be nice. We tend to ski early and late so shade is not critical all the time.
          I think Carter13 is a rep for Tower Biminis. Try sending him a PM.

Comment

Working...
          X