new dash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new dash

Where can I find new dash panels for a 2001 21i? Are manufacturer and Texas Tige my only options?

I like to know

I'd like to know this one too, I need some interior pieces for my 2002 21v.

Comment

The Tige manuf. website says you can only get parts from their dealers. I'll be calling Texas Tige today.

Comment

I hope you bought your boat there... If not, expect criticism.
        Try the Tige dealer in Austin. Whole lot friendlier.
        Biggest lake addict on the planet

Comment

What do you mean? This is a used boat I purchased.

Comment

I contacted Tige and they said the vendor who made those parts closed down. That's kind of lame if you ask me.

Comment

Originally posted by 2whlin View Post
              I contacted Tige and they said the vendor who made those parts closed down. That's kind of lame if you ask me.
              Well, not a lot they can do about that. Most boat manufacturers don't make all their own parts. What part of the dash do you need?
              Cursed by a fortune cookie: "Your principles mean more to you than any money or success."

Comment

looking to replace the panels where all the toggle switches are located. Two panels on each side of the steering wheel. They're cracked where they screw into the helm and the print is faded so can't tell which switch goes to what without getting real close and at correct angle.

Comment

Post up a picture if you can?
                  Mike Allen, Tigé owner since 1997

Comment

Originally posted by 2whlin View Post
                    looking to replace the panels where all the toggle switches are located. Two panels on each side of the steering wheel. They're cracked where they screw into the helm and the print is faded so can't tell which switch goes to what without getting real close and at correct angle.
                    I bet you can have a local fab shop make those for you. As long as they both match, you should be good.
                    Cursed by a fortune cookie: "Your principles mean more to you than any money or success."

Comment

getting closer to a solution to my panels. probably won't happen till this winter when I can take it all apart and get a finish product. I'll post pics, should be pretty trick when done..

Comment

Working...
                      X