My New 2004 Tige 21i Type R

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My New 2004 Tige 21i Type R

New to me anyways! 140 hours and super clean! Took it out this weekend to Detroit Lake here in Oregon.
    Attached Files

Looking great and welcome to the forum.

Comment

Congrats and Welcome!

Comment

Thanks! Loving it so far.... 1 question though... it is supposed to have the tige speedset there is no rocker switch labels speedset or anything... how do I use it?

Comment

I dont' think they had SpeedSet and AccuSet are Tige specific for the Marine Power engines and PCM engine for the 2009 models. I think it was Perfect Pass and it was an option. I could be wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by unique View Post
            Thanks! Loving it so far.... 1 question though... it is supposed to have the tige speedset there is no rocker switch labels speedset or anything... how do I use it?
            Nope, Tige Accu-Set and Speed-Set are a Tige/Marine Power speific setup. In 06, it was called Accu-Set, in 07, it was called Speed-Set. For 04, the only option was Perfect Pass. If you have PP, you will have a round LCD gauge/control head that reads Perfect Pass.
            Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Originally posted by chpthril View Post
              If you have PP, you will have a round LCD gauge/control head that reads Perfect Pass.
              Exactly, or sort of, your Perfect Pass will be on the top right of your dash, but it doesn't have any display. Pretty much just a circle with two buttons in it.

Nice boat man!

Comment

Very Nice! Congrats!

Comment

Do you know what kind of Bimini that is?

Comment

looks like the factory supplied bimini top for the factory built tower.

Comment

Working...
                    X