Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Recommendation for good bimini top for a tower?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recommendation for good bimini top for a tower?

We just bought a 2000 21i and we love it but having a hard time with the bimini. The people who owned it before us never used the bimini and it had missing pieces. It attaches directly to the tower and we are thinking we might want more coverage. Any suggestions?

Sounds like you have the factory Metcraft tower. If so, I'd inspect it REAL close for broken welds, etc. After that, i'd still be hesitant to spend a lot on a new bimini. Custom is probably the best bet. Check with some local dealers and see who they use for canvas work.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Being that the tower may or may not last, I would look at one of the bimini's from Monster (or the other company that sells them). Those bimini's can be moved to a different tower pretty easily, where a custom bimini can't.

Comment

Adlee Boat Covers can take care of your needs. They are in Corona,

http://www.adleecoversboats.com/
        Mike Allen, Tigé owner since 1997

Comment

Brand New Bimini Top for Sale

I have a brand new Tige' 20i Bimini top for sale. It is black, still in plastic, Tige' enbrodered on bimini cover case. It attaches directly to the tower. I ended up with 2 so for the right price this one is all yours... Brand new they are close to $700 but I am open to an offer. Offer?

Comment

I put a cargo bimini from Great Lakes Boat tops on this past week and it is incredibly quiet and shady. 2 hrs to install. Highly recommended

Comment

Do you have a picture of the tower it fits?

Comment

Thanks for the offer, but I am concerned with the width of a 20i vs a 21i. What year is your boat?

Comment

Pic of the boat with a better look at the tower

Here is a pic of the boat with a better look at the tower.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Thanks again to everyone for the input!

Comment

No doubt the 21i has a different tower which is very different than the 2006 20i. Sorry. Good luck finding the right bimini top!

Comment

Working...
                      X