Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what bolts do I torq to 22lb-ft??

Comment

The bolts and screws that the tower connects to the the boat. Then the bolts on the tower, make sure they are tight but don't over tighten them. Good luck.

Comment

well I have been looking into and when I really get serious and my skills get better on the wakeboard I am either have a custom sac made to fit in the rear storage locker that goes across the back of the boat or have a custom one made for underneath the rear seat (I will have to make a new "leg system" for the seat to sit on). Then prolly put one in the bow but I don't think that will be till at least next year because I will have enough ballast in people(most likely 7people in the boat cause I got a lot of friends that bum rides). But I think I could put at least 800 lbs of ballast in if I wanted to. I wish someone here had done this before so I wasn't the guniea pig. I don't wanna put too much ballast in either cause I don't want the boat to SINK! haha

Comment

In all honesty, the launchpad 440 is almost perfect size for the rear hatch. As for total weight, you won't sink it. I had about 1,500 pounds in mine in people and bags a few weeks ago, and she was nowhere near sinking. She was riding low though...

Comment

alright I might look into the Launch 440 sac. What do you use for the bow weight? Or do you just run the one sac in the back storage compartment.

Comment

Working...
            X