bimini tops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bimini tops

looking at a boat with no bimini. 1999 2100 w/ tower. Can someone direct me to the right place?
    Looks like to attach to the tower??
    Last edited by 2whlin; 06-27-2009, 11:50 PM. Reason: ..

Where are you located? There are some good canvas shops around. Someone might be able to direct you to one?

Do you know who manufactured your tower? Post up a picture if you can.

There are also a few online sites as well. This is the only one I can think of.
    http://shop.monstertower.com/c-24-co...mini-tops.aspx
    Mike Allen, Tigé owner since 1997

Comment

Ask 2 or 3 reputable dealers in your area who they use to do their canvas work. Get them to make a custom one to your liking.
      Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

If its a Metcraft tower you will have to get one custom made to your liking. Post a pic if you can........
        "I feel sorry for people that don't drink, when they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're gonna feel all day" - Frank Sinatra

Comment

We don't have a boat yet, just trying to find out where I might get a good top as alot of the boats we are seeing dont have one. Hope to find a boat with the bimini, waketower, covers but dealing with used you gotta be flexible..

Comment

Working...
          X