1999 2100i

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1999 2100i

boat has around 200 hours, looks super clean.
    350 mercruiser motor
    Anyone know of any issues with this year motor??

guy wants $17,500, price seems good.

Originally posted by 2whlin View Post
    boat has around 200 hours, looks super clean.
    350 mercruiser motor
    Anyone know of any issues with this year motor??

guy wants $17,500, price seems good.
    That is my exact boat and motor. Runs like a champ!! My family and I came back to Missouri to Lake of the Ozarks and decided not to pull our Tige back here. My brother in-law has a really nice 22 foot Sea Ray bowrider with a huge engine. Wow do I miss our boat. Our 1999 that we bought for under $20k is soooo much better for pulling anything! Tubes, skiers, kneeboarders, wakeboarders, you name it!

Let me know if you have any questions.

Comment

Cool. When did you buy your 1999 and if you don't mind asking what did you pay?
      I spoke to the guy again and he said there are some spider cracks around where the tower connects to the boat, should I be worried about this or is it purely cosmetic?

Comment

Just purchased a 1998 pre 2100 350ish on the hour clock. (stopped working)

In good condition few things need to be fixed ( taps, erratic fuel gauge)I I got a smoking deal for 10,500.

Comment

I didn't think any gas gauge worked well on a older tige
          97 tige 2150wt bought new in june of 97.oct 08 2000 hr. Bart

Comment

Originally posted by Fit to be Tige View Post
            ... My brother in-law has a really nice 22 foot Sea Ray bowrider with a huge engine. Wow do I miss our boat. Our 1999 that we bought for under $20k is soooo much better for pulling anything! ...
            Maybe your brother's boat needs a different prop.
            Our boat pulls a lot better after we changed from a 14x18 to a 13.5x16.

Comment

Working...
            X